COMPETITION – Wonderlands 2015
Time for another competition, and up for grabs are a collection glorious comics, graphic novels and art books that we picked up during our coverage of Wonderlands 2015 – Sunderland’s graphic novel expo – back in May.
One lucky winner who will be chosen at random from all of the entries will receive all of the following titles:
- Trains Are Mint #3 & #5 by Oliver East
- Calculus Cat by Hunt Emerson (signed by author)
- Worlds End Volume 1 – The Riders on the Storm by Tim Perkins (signed by author)
- The Art of Bryan Talbot (signed by author)
- Widdershins – Sleight of Hands by Kate Ashwin (signed by author)
- Mulp: Sceptre of the Sun #1 of 5 by Matt Gibbs and Sara Dunkerton (signed by author and artist)
- Laptop Guy by Jack Lothian and Sha Nazir
- Cross: A Politicial Satire Anthology from Disconnected Press
- There’s No Time Like the Present by Paul B. Rainey (signed by author), plus an Escape Books greeting card.
- Sally Heathcote: Suffragette by Mary M. Talbot, Kate Charlesworth and Bryan Talbot (signed by author and both artists)
- Recyclost by Phillipa Rice (signed by author)
In order this collection all you have to do is like and share the Facebook posts for this competition (leave us a comment if you’re feeling particularly nice), retweet one of the relevant tweets, +1 the relevant post on Google +, or simply send an email titled “I’ve Been to Wonderlands” and containing your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This competition is open to everyone over the age of 16 in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland except for members of The Geek Show and their relatives. The competition will close at 00:00 (GMT), on Wednesday the 8th of July 2015. The winner will be chosen at random and announced over social media the next day.
Tune into The Geek Show LIVE every Monday from 6 to 8 pm (GMT), and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and MixCloud for all of our latest shows. You can also listen to all of our latest shows on the go on iTunes and Stitcher, or by downloading the MixCloud app (which is free), for Android and iOS.