The Big Christmas Giveaway 2015
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and in the spirit of the holiday season we’ve teamed up with our good friends at SunnyCon to make one lucky winner very, very happy this Christmas.
There’s a veritable sackful of goodies up so without further ado, here’s what you could win:
- Two VIP tickets to SunnyCon 2016 at St. James’ Park in Newcastle (each ticket will comes with a SunnyCon T-shirt, tote bag, a special VIP only art book and entry for all 3 days, as well as priority with signings and photo opportunities with guests).
- Video games – Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void Collectors Edition (PC), Shovel Knight (Wii U), PES 2016 (PS4 Code), Jackbox Party Pack (Xbone OR PS4 – let us know which version you want), Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (with postcards, sticker, wall scroll and mouse mat – 3DS)
- Anime – Blast of Tempest Collection 1 (Episodes 1 to 12 – DVD), Accel World Part 1 (Episodes 1 to 12 – DVD), A Lull in the Sea Part 1 (Episodes 1 to 13 – DVD), MuvLuv Alternative Total Eclipse Part 1 (Episodes 1 to 12 – DVD), Fate/Zero Collection 1 (Episodes 1 to 13 – DVD)
- JUST ADDED MORE ANIME – Sword Art Online II Parts 1 & 2 (Episodes 1 to 7 and 8 to 14 – DVD), Durarara!! (Complete series DVD), Samurai Flamenco Part 1 (Episodes 1 to 11 – Bluray), 009 Re:Cyborg 3D Limited Edition (DVD and Bluray), Blood Lad Limited Edition (Complete Series + OVAs – Bluray), Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 (Complete series – Bluray) and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Complete series – Bluray)
- Live-action – Elimination Game (DVD) , Outer Space: The Children’s Film Foundation (DVD), Aguirre: Wrath of God (DVD)
- Writing journals – The Walking Dead, World of Warcraft
- Books – Ultimate Star Wars, Bond by Design: The Art of the James Bond Films, Capturing Archetypes Vol. 2, The Avengers Encyclopedia, Beneath 3 Moons: Hawkheir Book 1 by Reabault (Signed)
- Figures and plushies – Three Love Hine figures by Storyimage, a “GGO Kirito” character model from Sword Art Online 2, a “Ryu” head plushie by , a “My Neighbour Totoro” plushie, a Mexican “Candy Skull” plushie
- Miscellaneous – a T-shirt from Oh Japan! (medium), a Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children bracelet, a piece of handmade jewellery with art print by Natasha Kerr, a Dragon Scale scarf from Starlight Sanctuary
- Art -prints and bookmark by Discord Designs, Sunnycon art and badge by Brogan Coral, keyring, greeting cards and print from Spawn of the Dragon Corp, prints and notebook by Fancy Fox, prints by Courtney Joe, print by SophiraLou, print by Rae Gaskell, prints by Jelly Bee, print by Jordan Smith, print by Max Webster, Vampire Freestyle print by Jennika Ioffreda, print by Katie Ridley, prints by Kagekabuki Arts, Art Cards by Nikki Stu, Mystery Envelope (Even we don’t know what is in there), signed print by Laura Tattersfield, signed print by Blue Fayt.
So what do you need to do to win all of this? It couldn’t be simpler! Just like AND share the Facebook posts for this competition (leave us a comment too if you feel like it), retweet one of the relevant tweets, +1 the relevant post on Google +, or simply send an email containing your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org (oh, and please don’t forget to title your message “It’s All Mine!”). PLEASE REMEMBER TO STATE CLEARLY WHICH FORMAT OF THE JACKBOX PARTY PACK YOU WOULD LIKE.
This competition is open to everyone over the age of 15 in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland except for members of The Geek Show. The competition will close at midnight (GMT), on Thursday the 24th of December 2015. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on the social media the Christmas Day.
Tune in to The Geek Show Podcast Network for all the latest news, discussions and reviews, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and MixCloud for all of our latest shows. You can also listen to all of our latest shows on the go using iTunes and Stitcher, or by downloading the MixCloud app (which is free), for Android and iOS. The Geek Show is a voluntary organisation so please show your support by making a donation using the button on the right.